The Vac Techniche coater moves to be an industrial leading Desktop Coater.
In most SEM applications, there is a need for a conductive coated to be present on the surface to allow the SEM process.
The coating needs to be highly conductive and non-reactive under the SEM analysis conditions.
Gold or a coating of Carbon are the two most popular. Our sputter coater has the optional addition of a carbon evaporator allowing both sputtering and carbon evaporation increasing the functionality of the already utilitarian tool.
A full list of features includes:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][dt_vc_list]
- Two stage Rotary pump.
- quartz crystal thickness monitor.
- Touch screen control.
- Rapid data input.
- User friendly software.
- Accurate Control of coating rate.
- Manual Control option for Time and Thickness sputtering.
- Manual settings, Time, Thickness and sputtering power.
- Automatic Timed and Thickness sputtering.
- Rotation stage as standard.
- Two-year warranty
- CE conformity
Looking at the coating of optics, where anti reflective coating is required, the Vac Techniche Coater series includes two, three or four Sputter devices allowing single or multilayers to be deposited. Sample bias is available in addition to RF sputtering for non-conductive sputter targets.
Our control panel is designed to provide all the information in one place, simple and easy to use layout allowing both expert and novice to coat in no time at all.
Sample rotation is a key area for even coating, our coaters have the option of upgrading to multi angle rotation, having both rotation around an offset axis and rotation around a central axis at the same time..this is know as azimuthal movement. The benefits of this type of rotation is to allow the sample to be evenly exposed to the deposition source, resulting in an even coating or deposition.
For applications where sputtering is not the preferred method of coating, we offer the triple evaporation source system, DTT. This system provides, as the name suggests, three methods of evaporation source, boat, basket or coil. The benefits of this system are manifold,[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][dt_vc_list]
- Multi-layer thermal coatings
- Large format chamber
- High vacuum turbo pump 300 l/s
- Diaphragm backing pump
- Full range vacuum gauge
- Evaporation source (boat / basket / coil) selection for multilayer thin film deposition
- Co – evaporation to form alloy films
- Quartz crystal monitoring system for real time thickness measurement (1 nm precision)
- Manual mode, power, time control
- Automatic Timed and Thickness deposition
- Easy to use touch screen control panel
- Rapid data input
- User friendly
- software that can be updated via network
- Equipped with electronic shutter
- Equipped with rotary sample holder
- 500 °C irradiative substrate heater
- two-year warranty
- SEM and TEM sample preparation.
- Thin Film deposition coating.
- Optional Carbon head coater.
- Metal Sputter Deposition.
- Optical coatings.
- Sample Sputter Coating.
- Gold sputtering.
- Multi sample coating.
We at Vac Techniche are confident that our systems are value for money, we have UK based support and are ready to explore new applications.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]