- Quartz crystal monitoring system used for real time thickness measurement (1nm precision).
- Pulsed or flash carbon fiber coating modes.
- Intuitive touch screen to control and monitor the coating process with a capability of rapid data input.
- User friendly software that can be updated via network.
- Able to record and plot coating parameters graphs.
- Easy-to-change specimen stages (rotation stage as standard).
- Two-year warranty.
- CE conformity.
Pulsed Carbon Fiber Evaporation
The Desk vacuum carbon coater is able to perform pulsed carbon fiber evaporation. Short pulses provide more controlled deposition and significantly reduces the amount of debris associated with traditional carbon deposition.
Touch Screen Control with colored display unit
Desk carbon coater is equipped with a 7” colored touch screen with full automatic control and data input that can be operated by even an inexperienced users. The vacuum, current and deposition information can be monitored as digital data or curves on the touch screen. The last 300 coatings information can be detected in the history page.
The device can be equipped with different sample stage configurations depending on the user requirements. The sample stages are rotatable with adjustable height and easy to change.
The rotary planetary sample stage is a good choice for uniform coating of porous specimens.